Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Poem...

Just a little somethin' I just wrote, kinda Eastery I guess.

Freely you gave your life for us,
you've given your life upon that cross,
loving, you died,
with your arms open wide,
for me,
O, a wretch like me!
I feel so unworthy,
of a love so great,
that this King would die for me!
Celebrate!Christ is risen!
Celebrate, he is victory!
Celebrate, this great love today!
He has risen,
He is alive, forever more!
Now I am, in his victory,
Praise to God for Calvary!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome poem!!

    Hey, I tagged you here:
    http://drawingsanonymous.blogspot.com/

    You don't have to do the tag--its just for fun. :)

    --Vrenith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great poem! Thanks for sharing. :]

    --A.W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem! You should write a whole book of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete