Friday, April 22, 2011

I just can't stop writing poems:D

So, let me see...*is talking to self* ANYTHING interesting going on?....NOPE.

Hmmm....perhaps I can dig something interesting up for my followers...and those who read but do not really 'follow' me, Wow, that sounds really creepy. I am going to FOLLOW you...to the blog you call your home....CREEPY! Anyway, you came here, not to hear me gab, and talk to myself, or did you?...Well...I got rid of my blog creature, I thought it was spoiling the sophisticated air of my blog...

You are my Lord,
You are my King,
To you my praises, sing
And you are the One,
Father, Spirit, Son,
To you I'll lift my voice,
For there is none like You,
No one else can do what you do!
You are Alpha, Omega,
Begining and End,
The God of our Fathers,
Everlasting Friend!
I will follow you,
with all that I am,
I'll bend my knee, here where I stand,
You are! My God!
The only God,
The perfect God,
You are, You are, You are!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D You're SO good at poetry, Camerie Ann!!! :D
    -Ellewyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwW Thankee kindly Lady Ellewyn :D

    ReplyDelete