Friday, April 15, 2011

Pets: Sadie and Oliver

Oliver Twisted we call 'im...he had a sideways neck when he was a kitten and when we got him. My best friend, who most of you know as Samantha Green-Dail's favorite knickname for Ollie is Mister Twisted. He is like a real life Garfield, really really REALLy fat! But I love 'im just the same!
The beautiful dog I call my own, Sadie Rose...aaand my brothers hand. Island mutt, for all you dog lovers who want to know exactly what breed Sadie is :) She is kinda Setter, Pointerish in the ways she well, points at lizards and rats like a hunting dog before she chases them.



3 comments:

  1. Nice Camerie!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Cangrats on getting a bloggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Thanks Nessy! I will post more pics of my pets soon!

    ReplyDelete